One of the practice areas we are most proud of is our collections practice. Our collections practice is a lot more than demand letters and liens – it is a relentless pursuit of justice for your condo or HOA. In this difficult economy, your board needs legal counsel that is aggressively using tools and techniques available under the law and your community documents. Some examples of our cutting edge work:
- Our firm was one of the first in our region to obtain a blanket receivership to collect rents.
- We were collecting rents from tenants residing in delinquent homes as early as July 1, 2010, the very day the law changed to authorize this action.
- We are constantly taking measures to push a stalled mortgage foreclosure to a conclusion, including “reverse foreclosure” and aggressive case management.
- We are one of the only firms to successfully negotiate a modification to a bulk-bill cable service agreement, resulting in thousands of savings for a troubled community.
- We often collect ALL delinquent assessments and fees from foreclosing banks and investors that do NOT qualify for the statutory 12-month cap.
- We are pursuing the legal elimination of stale first mortgages, forcing the bank to either take responsibility for a foreclosed property or a full release of the mortgage
Goede, Adamczyk, Deboest & Cross, PLLC is so committed to success for your community that the firm has developed custom condo & HOA collections software. The software is designed to maximize precision and efficiency, allowing us to collect your delinquent assessments as quickly as possible. The software is also web-based, allowing our clients secure remote access to monitor the status of each account.
Please contact us to learn more about the improved collections results experienced by our clients. Please also visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to your board’s questions involving liens, foreclosures and renter issues.